Call for tender: European Youth Forum Membership Contact Relationship System (CRM)
The European Youth Forum needs a contact & customer relationship management system. In general we aim to establish more clearer and effective communication pathways and reduce the number of emails outgoing to Member Organisations. To achieve that we’ll need to establish a new approach helping us to reduce, harmonise and organise information making it accessible for all members.
The Youth Forum has recently purchased Salesforce licences and therefore looking for an implementing partner to implement the customer relationship management environment.
- Create a digital environment to manage memberships
- Create a digital environment to manage events & registrations
- Develop a user-friendly membership environment
- Being able to expand the platform to possible needs in the future on the same platform
You must have the ability to:
- Communicate in English.
- Provide a clear project implementation timeline and description
- Be responsive to requests
- Work with Salesforce licences
INVITATION FOR PROPOSALS
To make our selection, we will require you to provide the information outlined below by email to email@example.com by Friday 22 October, 2021, 12.00 CET. We will base our selection on the following information:
- Services provided. i.e. what type of maintenance is included under support hours.
- Functional and technical scope, as well as the roles and responsibility
- More information on the needs assessment and expectations is provided here.
CONDITIONS OF TENDERING
- Applicants must treat the Invitation to tender and all associated documentation supplied by the organisation as confidential.
- On being notified of the outcome of their respective tenders, tenderers will receive written feedback from European Youth Forum.
- The European Youth Forum will retain copyright of all materials produced in relation to the project