#SeparatedbutUnited - hope of a better future
As the world starts to look towards the social and economic recovery following the global coronavirus pandemic, the lives, rights and wellbeing of a whole generation of young people depends on what comes next. This series of short blog posts on how we build a better future are all written by the Board Members of the European Youth Forum.
- Rosalyn - A greener economy is possible
- Tina - Tackling global crises - together!
- Silja - Choosing the "rights" way forward
- Frédéric - How COVID-19 is exposing the failures of the welfare state towards young people
- Michael - Shaping the future without youth
- Carina - To save our democracies we must include civil society
- Jovana - Youth, Peace and Security in Covid-19 times
- Andrea - Is digital youth work the way forward?
- Benjamin - Youth activists: Looking after our mental health in times of Covid
- Ville - What the MFF? (The Multiannual Financial Framework, that is)