#SeparatedButUnited - join in the online activities!
Two months ago, we sadly had to announce Yo!Fest’s postponement in the context of the global pandemic. It was a tough decision, but since then we have been incredibly proud and inspired by the ways our Yo!Fest partners and youth organisations across Europe have adapted to the crisis and innovated to find new ways to act and empower young people to discuss topics that they care about.
There’s been so many amazing solidarity actions taken by young people, and we’re proud to help them continue the work and spread the word, we’re #SeparatedButUnited!
Over the past weeks, Yo!Fest partners have been offering a diverse mix of online events, streamed on their social media. Some of these events are taking place in the framework of the European Parliament’s EYE Online, a special online edition of the European Youth Event.
Make sure you book the slots in your calendar! Activities coming up:
- EU and Youth, by the Cyprus Youth Council - Monday 18 May 2020, 13:00 CET
- Erasmus+ experiences: Students helping students in challenging times, by ESU and ESN, Wednesday 20 May 2020, 11:00 CET
- Youth participation and policy action in times of COVID-19, by DG EAC, German Youth Council, Romanian Youth Council, Wednesday 20 May, 13:00 CET
- Trade Union therapy, by ETUC, the European Trade Union Federation - Wednesday 20 May 2020, 16:00 CET
- Youth mobility, by the European Youth Forum - Tuesday 26 May 2020, 15:30 CET